Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The Ootz Update

Well, my poor, neglected readers, I have found the Ootz. Or, rather, it has found me. I have several different Ootz sources that now flow rampant through my life.
First thing is first, the Ootz began with my students. I have had the oppertunity to share an amazing quarter with the wonderful Anatomy/Physiology students and TA's. I have had an absolute blast with them at every point and will miss them dearly now that the quarter is over. Though things started out a little rocky, with lots of eye-rolling, yawning, and frustration, it ended with smiles, hugs, and lots of thanks. I felt so loved at every moment, even when their faces became haggard as the class tried to sqeeze the life out of them. Trust me, I felt their pain. As a veteran/survivor of the class, I was able to hopefully make their lives a little better by my general spastic and happy outlook that I shared with them. From the student body, I have made many friends. I feel like I am constantly surrounded by friendly faces and acceptance. For those of you that remember, this is a slightly different report than last year at this time.

In addition, another specific Ootz source has presented itself. Though we remain friends, I am very happy just the same. Perhaps the situation will morph into something else, but I am leaving that up to God. Though this does mean that I am in hell until then because the Ootz can be dangerous in high doses. As I sit here, watching Mama Mia, the only line that I can take away to sum up this Ootz is..
Honey, honey, how he thrills me. Uh-huh.
God, that feels stupid to say. It sounds better in song, glitter and perhaps large amounts of special brownies.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment